Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deleted items reappear after logout

So, I'm continuously having an issue with reappearing items. When ever I log back in after a time (3 hours or so), background items that didn't look good on my map pop back up. I'm *pretty damn sure* that when I delete them, they don't get sent to back. But for some reason, the map saves them. So that means whenever I log back in, I have to clear out all of deleted items a second time.
I have this problem too. Oftentimes, several items that I am very positive I deleted will appear back on the page when I log back in. On the contrary, sometimes seemingly random items that I did not delete will be gone when I log in and I will have to replace all of them.
Same problem with a background I am sure I had not deleted that disappeared. It is still in my library though, so more a link break than a real disappearance.
Could you please share your browser info from <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a>
OSX 10.7.4 Chrome 20.0.1132.47 Flash 11.3.300 Javascript and cookies enabled
While trying to run a game I lost all the pages but the current page and the page access icon.
I also have this problem. Things that I have deleted keep coming back. Specifically "map layer" elements. Windows Windows 7 Screen Resolution 1680 x 1050 Firefox 14.0.1 Browser Size1680 x 920 Color Depth24 Javascript Enabled Flash 11.3.300 Cookies Enabled Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
I also have had this problem. I've come into a campaign page where I was trying out different tokens and furniture previously, only to have them all stacked on top of each other like I had never deleted them. Operating System/Apple Mac OS X 10.7.4 Intel Screen Resolution/1440 x 900 Web Browser/Chrome 20.0.1132.57 Browser Size/1421 x 779 Color Depth24 bit Javascript/Enabled Flash Version/11.3.300