Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Still getting charged for subscription even though I am no longer subscribed?

Checking my bank statements, it appears I have been charged the past two months for a subscription to Roll20. I am not actually a subscriber anymore. I wasn't so sure who to contact about billing issues and refunds, so here I am. Thank you!
1418844735
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
<a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> is the email address you send to.