Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Changing Grid Dimensions

Is it possible to change the dimensions of the grid on roll20? I'd like my grid to be 70x20 pixels for one of my maps, but I can't find a way to pull it off.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Probably not. The Page object in the API only has a single field to resent the size: scale_number 5 The distance of one unit. If there was a way in the system to represent asymmetric scales, it would likely be exposed there.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The dimenions of the grid are hardcoded to their current pixel count. As a mentor you could make a suggestion post about alternative grid sizes if there has not been one made.
Gold
Forum Champion
A related request on the Suggestion board is asking for an Isometric grid option. This sounds different but similar to the type of rectangle grid Robert asked about. You could make a new suggestion, or you could append your comment and vote up the Isometric grid suggestion , changing it to ask for multiple new types of grid controls.