Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet Max Width?

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just wondering, is there a max width for the character sheets? More just curious than anything...
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If your sheet is wider than the dialog window, it will have a horizontal scrollbar. I don't believe you'd be able to change the default width of the dialog, but the user is able to widen it as much as they like.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Any idea what that default dialog width is? I like to avoid horizontal scrollbars if possible.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I believe it's somewhere in the 800-900 range, but the preview should be the same width, so not a huge deal to check.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I'm guessing it's ~850px...I measured the "border" of the three tabs across the top.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Ok - actually, did some playing around and it looks like the default window size (at least on my machine) opens up with a max width of 840px for a character sheet (if you don't want horizontal scrolling).