Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Star Wars] LFG & GM for Fantasy Flight system using all 3 core books

Edited 1418933543
Yes, I know Force & Destiny is currently still in beta. The only thing that really needs figuring out is integrating the Morality/Obligation/Duty systems, but there is a Free PDF that gives options. So, that said: I recreated an old SW: D20 character I made, which was a Jedi, and got to play for one session. I really worked on that character's story and everything, and I'd love to get a chance to play it. I have at least one other player interested as well. I can't GM as I am GMing another game, and that's already more running than I can handle. EDIT: I forgot to include that I'm looking for something starting later on Thursday (9:30-10) or anytime Friday. I'd also prefer something ongoing, not just a one-shot.
If you find a GM I would love to play as a PC.
Well let's hope we find a GM then! That would make 3 players already.
#countmein

Edited 1419015271
We have settled on Thursday nights at 9:30-10p EST. We are looking for one more player to hit 4 PCs. We won't be starting next week as that's Christmas.