Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Fog of war not properly working when zoomed in/out

1419078481

Edited 1419078538
Detailed Description of the Problem I've been working with a rather large map, and so zooming out is going to be necessary for me and my players once we get started, however, when I zoom to any magnification other than 100%, these thin lines appear. These lines are inadvertently letting my players know where there are rooms, even if fog of war has been enabled. Steps to Reproduce the Problem Using a standard black-and-white map, enable fog of war, and reveal some of the rooms. Then set your magnification level to 30-40 and scroll until you can see the lines. Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System Firefox, newest public version, Windows 7
1419096518
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Beefatron, I wasn't able to reproduce your issue. Can you provide a console log please?
1419108734

Edited 1419108853
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Its always done this for me, I think hes talking about redrawing boxes to fill previous show areas? Or anytime you use the "hide area' draw tool, even on a already hidden area. At least thats what does it for me. When you create the FOW layer its fine, but if you reveal, then draw 'hide areas' over the revealed area, you always get the edge line of where you drew peaking thru, its only a pixel or so so I never bothered me enough to report.
1419121197
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
William, I see it now. It's specifically tied to the hide areas tool while zoomed out. Thanks for your help.