Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheets and Tokens

Working more specifically with the 3.5 D&D character sheet (not sure if other sheets have the option). You can Mark a token to be the default token connected to the character sheet. This does come in useful as the sheet auto-updates any stat tied to a token bubble. I was wondering if there was a way to 'grab' the assigned token from the character sheet so it could be placed onto the map (token level)?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Assigning a token to be the default token for the character is not what makes updating the sheet change the token's bubble. That's accomplished by setting the token as representing the character in question, and then linking the three bar to attributes on the sheet. If a token is set as the default token for a character, you can drag the character from the journal tab and drop it into the grid, where the token will appear exactly as it was when you set it as the default.
Ah ok, I was doing it wrong then. I kept trying to grab the token straight from the Bio sheet. Thank you for the insight.