Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Page moving

I don't know if I am missing something obvious or not but I want to ask about this anyway. Suppose you have so many pages to the point where you have to scroll to see the other pages on your page toolbar. If I want to drag players from the first map to the last map, I would need to grab the player's bookmark and move it by myself all the way to the end. However as I drag the bookmark the page toolbar does not scroll together with my cursor thus making it impossible for me to go to the other page without dropping them once, scrolling and then moving them again. This can result in spoilers as they may be dropped on places I do not want them to be. Is there a fix for this?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
you can do various things. You can archive all the maps you are not going to use for that session. You can click and hold the player's bookmark while using your scrollwheel. You can drag your maps around to be closer to the map you are using so there is no need to drop them on a random map and provide spoilers. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Page_Toolbar" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Page_Toolbar</a>
I forgot to test my side scroll wheel, thanks.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You are welcomed and if you need more help then feel free to post.
In that case, is there a post talking about the bug that happens with map sizes? As in, say you have a map of 25x25, as long as 25x25+4 extra squares are being shown in one screen it's fine. However when 25x25 is right near the edges roll20 interprets it as there being more than 25x25 on any side that is near the edge even though there are not.

Edited 1419915083
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I believe that is a known glitch/bug. It doesn't do any changes to the map itself but it displays it with extra squares when you are at certain zooms (if I understand the problem) and it is usually towards the bottom. If this is not the case, just put a post in the bug forums so we can look at it closer.
I see, thanks for the help.