Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Seeking Lasses for a Monsterhearts Christmas Special Dec 24, 1pm PST

Edited 1419453272
Full! Doing a game of MH tomorrow. Found it's best to have a relatively even gender balance (more so than D&D, Paranoia, et al) to keep a feral atmosphere. All of the core skins + Selkie are fine, possibly a Second Skin or the Mad Scientist if you'd really like. Will be on Roll20 or Hangouts. Voice. Prior system experience not required but maturity is; you should be fully aware of how ridiculous teen supernatural bullshit is while respecting the genre. STORY: The school winter pageant is almost here. Of course, it's ushy-gushy romantic stuff, but think of all the attention you'll get! Take center stage or bring down the phonies. Cuz the only thing more worse than the darkness inside you is holiday cheer.
I will say that I love Monsterhearts, and it's a very easy system to learn. Unfortunately, I don't play in voice games. I love playing an Unseen (science experiment gone wrong variety, physical invisibility rather than mental), since I like playing smart characters. I haven't seen Mad Scientist, but it almost sounds like something I might enjoy. Not so sure about the "Mad" part, though.
Marie A.
Forum Champion
Awh, I've been looking for a new MH game for a little while and i'd totally be up for this if I didn't have Christmas stuff tomorrow. :[
It is a very fun game, with the right mix of people.
Bump.

Edited 1419449783
Color me intrigued... I've never even heard of this system, but it sounds like it could be fun, and I enjoy trying new things. I am not a girl, though I like to think of that as virtue rather than a flaw. I also have a lot of free time since I'm stuck house/pet-sitting over the holidays.
Full up due to some surprise entrants! Thanks everyone!