Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Warhammer Fantasy & War Gaming (General)

Hey, so I'm just curious as to the varying degrees of success anyone has had with running Warhammer Fantasy. I wish I had something that played smoothly, I've spent a lot of time trying to streamline the process. However, it just feels like there is still more that can be done to make War Gaming in general better here on roll 20. Does anyone have any specific ideas?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you are asking about the miniature game itself then yes I have heard of people running it here. There are many miniature battle games / board games hosted here but they are labor / time intensive to setup but they do run well here. The main part that is intensive is the creation of the tokens to represent the field units and the uploading them. Once that and the maps are created it runs almost like the game in real life.