Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New 4E campaign

So I have started this game and am looking for players I need exp players who know 4e or who have played dnd alot. This is an expansion to another group I am running so expect this to be story driven post level 2. If you need information send me a message and I will get back to you. It is a 22 point buy the life isn't the typical DnD lore exactly so gods and and race backstory I can fill you in on. Also no class restrictions but races pixies are not allowed.
1419786817

Edited 1419786858
Erm, what would the session time and dates be, and will you be using voice communications for this game? Also, any material restrictions? (Dragon Magazine allowed? Core only? Essentials only? Something else?)
Time will be 9 PM Est everything else is allowe content wise I personally am outlawing pixies weekly meeting could change to Thursday's after college starts back up and we will be using teamspeak.
The day isnt set in stone entirely but those are the two days Im looking at I already am running one on sundays