Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[WIP] Alternative 13th Age Character Sheet

Edited 1419801190
neovatar
Sheet Author
I was not satisfied with the existing 13th Age character sheet and started working on a new one. Its data structure is not compatible with the old 13th Age sheet, but it has a couple of new features, e.g. most of the stuff is in repeatable sections roll buttons for skill checks skill check ability modifier can be selected for roll possibility to add macros to powers and execute them with roll button A preview of the character sheet is available. If you want to test it, download html and css from github and add them as custom sheet to your campaign I will create a pull request to the official roll20 character sheet repo once the NPC section is finished. Feedback is very welcome!
I finished the NPC section and opened a pull request ;)