Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Stop asking for Rulebooks!

Look, I know that there is a bit of book "acquiring" going on around this site. It is far too easy to ask for PDF's and eBooks in a virtual tabletop compared to sitting around the table in a Gamestore. My worry is that at some point, either two things will happen: 1. The companies will stop making new books for us 2. The wrath of such companies will be put onto these Virtual Tabletops So we need to stop announcing it and moderators need to be a bit harsher on people who do. I would hate to see a small company like Roll20 end up in worthless litigation. BTW, not saying you can't, but have some tact. Don't ask on a public forum.
This is a very good point and if you see posts you think are questionable please find one of the Mods and let us know. We do our best to keep up with everything on the forums but that isn't perfect and help from all of you is much appreciated :)
Thank you for your understanding, I hate rules lawyer's in a game, but I want to see this succeed.
We would click on "flag" (next to "quote" above the text of a message) to draw a moderator's attention to it, right?
And theres a lot of indie and free RPG to chosee now, sooo..... no escuses :P
We would click on "flag" (next to "quote" above the text of a message) to draw a moderator's attention to it, right? Flagging is all good and well. And yeah... everyone go to your local gaming store (especially if it also doubles as your local comic book store :) and buy some stuff, eh?
FYI, Flagging is really good but broken right now. I'm working on getting it fixed and will let you know when it is.
And yeah... everyone go to your local gaming store (especially if it also doubles as your local comic book store :) and buy some stuff, eh? My "local" gaming store is 300 km away (nearly 190 miles). Is it okay if I order on-line?