Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Query] Use API to allow Shift/Ctrl/Alt to modify macro behavior?

Is it possible to use the API to alter how a macro behaves? For example, I have a Light macro that calls the Torch script on the forums. I'd love to be able to use one button to do: Hit macro button normally: !torch Shift + button: !torch 60 Ctrl + button: !torch 300 Alt + button: !snuff
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nope. Use Token Actions. Associate every torch with a character sheet (the same one) which has torch token actions. When the GM selects a torch... the GM will have any number of options as Token Actions. Example of the basic idea here
Thank you for the suggestion! While it's not as easy, it will work wonders. It will make my Simple door controls even better than I initially planned.