Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[EotE Mass Effect Conversion] LF GM for playtesting

I have been working on a conversion of EotE to Mass Effect. I have some players that have been helping me with the conversion, but I am not an experienced GM. I am looking for someone that is familiar with the rules of FFG's Star Wars games and the Mass Effect universe that would be willing to run the conversion with few house rules. The smoother the game runs, the more time can be spent on actually testing and critiquing everything. If you are interested, please PM me your details. We don't currently have a time set up, but we would like to get started in the next few weeks.
Still looking. I know this is a long shot as finding GMs is rough.
Ok, last GM I found ran into new scheduling conflicts. The game is now ready to start testing and refining, so the sooner we find someone the better. You do not have to commit to running this for months or anything. Just looking for a few sessions at least to see how things are balanced.