Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3D dice "squished" by expanding chat sidebar

Edited 1420091219
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I just noticed that 3d dice become squished(vertically elongated) when I stretch the sidebar(chat) window. Is this normal? Tokens retain their proportions, shouldn't the dice as well?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Vince, I'm seeing it to and I have a good idea why it's happening. We'll take a look at fixing that soon.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Vince, this is fixed now on Dev and will go out to everyone with the Update of Holding.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sweet. I was adding some mooks last night with two browser windows side by side for quick copy/paste and I noticed it was still happening. The Dice Matrix effect.

Edited 1421691928
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Steve K. said: Vince, this is fixed now on Dev and will go out to everyone with the Update of Holding. Just checked and it's still "matrix-style". Maybe we have to wait for the server? As a matter of fact, they look squishy without expanding chat or the browser window...

Edited 1421704950
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Vince, this should be fixed. Shouldn't be squished and it should scale down properly with the sidebar being pulled out.