Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP D&D 5E Tyranny of Dragons Campaign - 9 pm to Midnight CST (GMT-6) Thursday Nights

Edited 1420182184
Nick
Plus
What: I will be running a D&D 5th Edition Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (which is the Hoard of the Dragon Queen and The Rise of Tiamat adventures). When : Every Thursday night from 9 pm to Midnight Central Time (GMT-6) (this is 10pm - 1am East Coast) Who : I need 4 or 5 players who are looking to have fun and are dedicated to playing. Vets and newbies are welcome. Materials Needed: All players should have a copy of the D&D 5E Player's Handbook . Access to roll20.net and Team Speak 3 client . There will be a small pre-campaign adventure to bring the characters together and learn the D&D 5E rules which will roll right into the first campaign adventure. " The year is 1486 DR and each of you have been chosen as the top student of your respective class from each school in Waterdeep. Your final exam requires you each to work together as a team to complete the objective. Failure will cause a drop in rank and a prestigious position with a Lord of Waterdeep to continue your education. Your assignment will be to travel to a far away city and return an item to its rightful owner. More details will be given tomorrow at noon for your send off." Campaign page: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/20104/d-and-d-5e-tyranny-of-dragons-campaign" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/20104/d-and-d-5e-tyranny-of-dragons-campaign</a> Please only apply if you can make the day and time posted for the game. If you are interested in joining the campaign please post here and include a brief reason why you want to play and character concept if you have one.
I'm interested. Played some 4E before, and after getting the 5E PHB im eager to hop into a campaign and give it a go. As for character concept, i typically like to play the Ranger type (Especially Beastmasters) or Nobelmen Fencer types (Fighter or Rogue, for the most part).
Game is full . Thanks to everyone who showed an interest in playing.