Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help guys! Need to switch Campaign Ownership...

Hey there guys...I started a campaign and found another GM, so I am going to just be a player...and the GM bought some Extra Features from roll20, but can't use them with the campaign because it's still in my name. Any way to switch it over without having to remake the entire thing in his name? Our first session is tonight...thank you!!

Edited 1420213035
Unfortunately there is no way to switch the owner of a campaign. It is possible for players to donate money towards a subscription for the GM, and it's possible for a person with GM status to log in as a player as well. I have heard that some groups that share GMing duties like to create an account that they share access to and all chip in towards a subscription.
Well I started the campaign, and can log in as a Player, but the money he spent can't be used
You might want to write a note to the devs and see if they can help, they really bend over backwards to help when they can. They have helped me out a number of times.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Grizzle, if you have account concerns you should send an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>.