Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

D&D 5e question

Lee Pruitt
Marketplace Creator
Hey guys, I don't know where to ask this, but here it is: What do you do with the bedroll? Why would we need one? I would like to make it a useful item but I don't know how to do it. What rules do you guys use for bedrolls?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
This thread is off-topic for our site. When you signed up for Roll20 you agreed to abide by our Code of Conduct and this post violates the Intended Use section of the code. Since this is a question about roleplaying game mechanics, you’d be better served posting it on a general RPG site, like reddit/r/rpg , .reddit.com/r/dndnext/ , or wizards.com/forums . Moving thread to off-topic which auto closes thread.