Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG isn't working

No matter what I try nothing shows up. I cleared my cache, ate my cookies, disabled my extensions, used another browser, used another computer, used another internet connection. Alas! I am out of options. Here's a picture so you can see what I see.
Yep I see this issue. And I'm really trying to find a Friday group. Please fix this Admins.
1420257098
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We're working on it. It should be resolved soon.
1420260003
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
LFG should be working again. We're sorry for the disruption.