Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Repeating Sections and Radio Buttons

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Is it possible to have Repeating Sections inside a repeating section? I've tried it, and can get the sections to appear, but when I start populating them with information, the information disappears after a couple of seconds. Just want to make sure that I'm not doing something wrong before I scrap this experiment and move the other repeating sections somewhere else... Thanks.
Unfortunately Repeating sections are not supported inside of other repeating sections. I had also attempted this back when character sheets were first announced and it was confirmed by Riley. As well, when using repeating sections I've found that you do not want to use any additional underscores in the name, as this also causes the same behavior as you've described.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Good to know. Thanks aRotondi.