Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF a game tonight (5e,3.5 or pathfinder)

I have a decent amount of experience with each of the mentioned systems. I'm a UK player and I like roleplay. I can fit most roles that a party needs and while I do prefer campaigns over one-shots, I won't immediately say no :P Hit me up here, or via skype ( sethwinternight ).
i am interested in a game of pathfinder.About halfish 9 our tiem would be great for me
I'd be down to join, we just need a DM...
Hi. I've been wanting to DM a 5e game.
Great. Add us all on Skype. Oneshot here we come. Or campaign. Username: LoneTophat
If you want to DM for us, by all means send us an invite :) You can talk with us via skype
Hey Chris, I sent you a skype contact add.
I never got a contact; if you add sethwinternight I will come up as 'Gaston'
Well it seems that 5e might be the way to go! If anyone else is interested in playing with us, add me via skype
I'm in if there is room
msg'd you but no answer :/
msg'd me? Sorry I got no message. If it was via skype, I come under Gaston. Lemme check my roll20 pms
If you guys are still looking for people, I would like in. Gonna send you an invite on skype Chris
Spencer M.
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
I'm also interested in playing if there's space
Sorry Spence, Rob; we had started quite a while ago. Apologies for the inconvenience and lack of reply.
Bumping up; as i'm looking for a game to play tonight :)
Interested if there is a game as well.
Well if you get one going tonight let me know, I can play tonight aswell.
Alright no problem; if there are any DMs looking for players, we're good to go :)
He guys I'm new to DnD but I would love to join! skype bearvjew