Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Wiki question (Inserting Pictures)

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I'm working on a Character Sheet Guide for the Roll20 wiki (similar to the ones done for Pathfinder and D&D 5e) and would like to insert a picture of the character sheet. How do I accomplish this? I click on the imbed file and drop the image from my hard drive on the file name but the preview doesn't show it, instead it shows on my hard drive to the image. Do I need to upload my images somewhere first and then use the URL to the image file? Thanks.
You have to upload the file first. I gave you permission to do so (we keep that locked down due to spam image uploading). You should see a new link in the left-hand side that says "Upload a file."
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Thanks, Riley. I appreciate it. :)