Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't access campaign journal despite being a supporter

Whenever I click on the journal tab in the campaign I'm in it brings me to a page with this message: "The External Journal feature allows you to view your Characters and Handouts on this page outside of the main game. However, it is only available to Supporter-level accounts and higher. If you're interested in this feature, consider supporting Roll20 today! " I don't understand why I'm getting this message because I have paid for a supporter subscription. That's pretty much it, I'm not sure what other information to give because this problem seems simple to me. Any help would be appreciated.
1420677523

Edited 1420677592
Is this a campaign you are a player in or the GM of? Supporter features like external journal access are determined by the supporter level of the GM of the campaign.
Oh I see. I'm a player in the campaign, not the gm.