Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No Skype, MnM3e, Tuesdays CDT (GMT-5) Afternoon or Evening, Player looking for group.

No Skype. I am super interested in playing some Mutants and Masterminds Third Edition. Local time (CDT/GMT-5) I am available Tuesdays Afternoons onward from 4pm to 4am Wednesday mornings.   9PM GMT Tuesdays until 9AM GMT Wednesdays. I have between 10 and 100 hours of experience with Mutants and Masterminds Third Edition combined between all the games both on and off of roll20.net I have played.  And I have listened to about 500 hours of actual play podcasts of Mutants and Masterminds Third Edition games.  And I have generally played table top role playing games across an estimated 30+ systems for an estimated time upwards of 3000 rear-in-seat-table-talk hours.
Any questions?
I would but got game that night.
I kind of hate to say this but... Bump?
Can't run MnM3e?  I also have experience with: Anima Beyond Fantasy Beyond The Supernatural Big Eyes Small Mouth DC Heroes Deadlands Dragon Mech Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Dungeons and Dragons 3rd Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Hasbro's Combat Resolution Miniatures System "Fourth Edition" (I refuse to call it D&D!) Lots of d20 Exalted Fading Suns Gamma World Heroes Unlimited Legend of the Five Rings Mutants and Masterminds 3rd Edition Pathfinder Rifts Savage Worlds Shadowrun West End D6 Star Wars Toon Warhammer 40000 Deathwatch Old World of Darkness New World of Darkness And that is just the ones actually listed on TVTropes! Can't run MnM3e on Tuesday?  I'm actually available 7 days a week! Hour Starting At Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday  Saturday Midnight (CDT)               01:00 AM               02:00 AM               03:00 AM               John T. sleeps John T. sleeps John T. sleeps John T. sleeps John T. sleeps John T. sleeps John T. sleeps John T. sleeps  Noon (CDT)               01:00 PM               02:00 PM John T. afk John T. afk John T. afk John T. afk John T. afk John T. afk  John T. afk 03:00 PM John T. afk John T. afk John T. afk John T. afk John T. afk John T. afk  John T. afk 04:00 PM               05:00 PM John T. afk     John T. afk   John T. afk  John T. afk 06:00 PM John T. afk     John T. afk John T. afk John T. afk  John T. afk 07:00 PM John T. afk     John T. afk John T. afk John T. afk  John T. afk 08:00 PM John T. afk     John T. afk John T. afk    John T. afk 09:00 PM John T. afk     John T. afk John T. afk    John T. afk 10:00 PM       John T. afk John T. afk    John T.  afk 11:00 PM       John T. afk John T. afk    John T.  afk Please?