Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM LF 1 Player - New D&D 5E Tyranny of Dragons Campaign - Every Thu. 9pm - Midnight CST (GMT-6)

I am looking for 1 Player for a D&D 5E Campaign Tyranny of Dragons (the campaign has not started yet). The game would be every Thursday night from 9pm to Midnight (3 hours) CST (10pm - 1am Eastern...7pm - 10pm West Coast...GMT-6). The plan is to start on Jan. 29. We will be using Roll20.net for VTT and Teamspeak 3 for voice. If you have an interest please let me know.
I'd be interested, but christ Jan 29th is aways away.
Im very interested in joining, what classes are the other players playing though?
Also interested, but would like to know the rest of the class distribution first.
Okay have like 6 people interested in the last spot. I will notify everyone if they got in or not. Thread Closed.
Bugger, I came in too late. I'm also interested.
FYI the group really needs a druid or cleric (life domain) to bolster the healing.
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nick V. If the group still needs a Cleric or Druid I'll happily play. Let me know. I've got two concepts in mind already. One a forest gnome druid with low grooming standards and a habit of talking to himself. Two a dwarven cleric (Life domain) with a bad leg and a penchant for the ale.
I'll happily step in with a cleric as well, though mine is a t-totaller, doesn't touch the stuff, so Paul's might be better :)