Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player LF Dark Heresy 2nd ed campaign, Friday/Saturday evenings (GMT+1)

Hello, my name is Steve. I'm a 21 years old student. I have moderate experience with DH on roll20, I've been a part of a campaign that lasted for over a year. I'd prefer second edition over the first and I'd like to play weekly. Send me a PM or post here if you're interested. Best regards, Steve

Edited 1420919096
I'd most certainly be interested if you're looking for players. Thus far it has been unusually difficult to find an ongoing 2nd Edition game on here, I'd be glad if I could finally put this Rulebook to use beyond test-characters. I am 18 and have relatively extensive knowledge of the 40k universe, if either of those facts matter. I also hail from the Timezone of GMT exact.
I'd be happy to play with you mate, but the hard part is getting a GM on board. Sadly, I don't have the experience nor skill to run my own campaign on roll20. I share your pain though, I'll keep you in mind if anything comes up.
You don't need experience or skill to DM. Just look at me. I'll join up if someone runs it, though.