Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

You've Recently Played With listing issue

In your profile page, the listing of players that you have recently played with, is that working? I have the same names of individuals that I've played with since starting roll20... two years ago. It has never updated itself since that time. Is there a way to remove individuals from the list? There are names of people I know who have stopped playing on roll20 while others have recorded minimal play hours over that same play period. I would believe this list would update itself as you game with other players. Any help or information would be useful. Thanks!
Gold
Forum Champion
Same issue here. Thanks for bringing it back up. I've had the same list of people showing for over a year, and some of them are people who dropped off Roll20 a year ago. I mean they might still be a member & still be in a campaign group with me, but they haven't logged-in and played for months, and I've played with lots of other different people in the interim, but the list doesn't seem to change on my Profile page. I agree it's a Bug... but it would also make a nice Suggestion for the Suggestions & Ideas forum. If you can spare a vote to write it there, please do. I've studied the Suggestions board and I don't think there is a current suggestion like this. There used to be a suggestion for it, before they refreshed how the Suggestions forum works a few months ago.
I agree!
Yes it shows people who signed up and never actually played, people who have dropped (It even shows a guy named Gold ...), but none of my current players. This is not a big issue, I pretty much remember the people I have recently played with, it is just one of those niggling annoyances like [Acess Dev Server], which drove me up the wall for some reason....
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We'll look into it again.
Any updates on this issue Steve?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We agree that it's not working well. The issue is on our list but hasn't been a high priority as we push forward with the Update of Holding. Once things settle down we'll revisit this problem.
I understand. Thanks for the quick response!