Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG D&D 5E tonight or tomorrow

I'm fairly new to D&D but I have a good understanding of the rules, I have a couple of different characters ready. I'm on EST and have Skype. So if anybody is doing a one shot tonight or tomorrow either post here or PM me.
I'm also down for a one-shot!
Hey, I've got a campaign I'm trying out DMing if you guys can get a couple of more people to join in.
You have to give us more information than that. Maybe your Skype name? Etc
I've got to vouch for Al B. I have been in a party before with him, he is quite the player. Considerate, not one to constantly interrupt and hinder game progress and understands player roles and the game. So if you are a DM looking for people, he's the kind of player you want.
I would be up for a one shot.
I'm also interested in a one-shot this week. I've DM'd 5e before, but not got to play yet.
I could go for a one shot. I'm in GMT though, so I availability may be an issue.
hey id love to dm for anyone who would like to play im experienced in pathfinder and 5e pm me
Ill DM guys
i have a beginning map ready to go for players interested itll get you up to lvl 7 and from there its all rp ill make it last several hours since its a one shot thinking 5 to 6 hours and if anyone wants to continue off of it that would be fine to. pm me
live:isaaceag160 skype me guys
You guys playing tonight?
If you guys are playing tonight and still have room I'd love to jump in. I've only played a couple one shots of 5e but have been looking to play more.
Are you guys still down to play? I'm new to D&D in general since I've only played one campaign, but I'd like to join.