Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder's Skull & Shackles Campaign /2-3 players needed for Monday night 6 PM CST

Trying to help out the GM here :), we are needing 2-3 replacement players ASAP after the 3rd session for various and sundry reasons. Post here or PM me and I'll get you in touch with him to get things rolling to join our (now) smaller but merry band of would be? Pirates, Ha Ha -Skype for voice -20 point buy -start at level 2 -no third party stuff and a few restrictions for classes -4 hour sessions usually, give or take, start every Monday at 6 PM CST -hope to continue the campaign game THIS MONDAY evening (1/12/2015) thanks Tom
If the gm wont mind helping me out with the character i'll give this a go :) pm me your skype :)
I would like to join as well. You can add me on skype at trasklargero
Hey I would love to play Skull and Shackles! I'm happy to play any class and role just send me a message if you still need a player.
Any Chance there is space left ? Old Grognard familiar with all versions of the worlds oldest role playing game , still new with Roll20 but learning quickly thanks !
Thanks for all the PM's, posts and interest, we are all full up but those of us used to Roll20 knows that can change in a heartbeat. If anything opens up I'll PM yo guys first Good luck on getting into a game, well worth the effort and thanks again!! Tom