Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM LFP D&D 5e Fridays 7 PM EST

Hey there fellow traveller, I see you are interested in joining our merry group of adventurers. The time for that could not be better we are going to explore who is behind the raids that occurred in the south of the Swordcoast and are looking for able people who are willing to support us on that quest. If you are made out of sturdy material we will happily embrace you in our group and will venture with you into the deepest hells, drink wine in the city of doors with the Lady of Pain and battle giants with the centaurs of Ysgard. We are going to start a new adventure with the Hoard of the DragonQueen and are possibly searching for 1 more person to join the group. A few information about our game. Cinema of a Mind and no grid! Google+ with microphone, some use a webcam aswell We play with a mix of RP and Fighting If you want to apply, a word of warning, I will ignore any applicant that can’t read these simple instructions and follow them. Please apply via PM and send me some information about yourself. Where you are from, how old you are, how long and what you have been playing before and a self-assessment of your playingtype. I also want to have a short summary of what your last characters journey was like and what he did. And finally what your expectations are from us. Cheers.
There is still a slot open!
Due to scheduling conflicts we have a new opening!
Okay we have our 4 applicants, gonna start this Saturday instead of the usual fridays, but we have one more optional slot for good fits!