Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Player Search

Is there a way to search for players by name?
Not that I know of, the way they set it up is really bad.

Edited 1421050080
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I made a "site only" search using google. site:app.roll20.net Ruben Rybnikk Just replace your name with another member's name. Make sure there is a space between site:app,roll20.net and your search text. or search Roll20's Forums site:app.roll20.net/forum/ Hope that helps you.
Cool! Thanks!
Gold
Forum Champion
Nice method from Vince. Going to keep that Google method in mind. Vince, I had been trying a similar google-fu for searching subforums of the Community forum, but it stopped working so well. I've just posted a thread asking about Google methods for searching the roll20 subforums . Take a look.