Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Invisible Map Layer

On some of my pages, the map layer is invisible (as if it were never loaded in) when I use firefox, but are present when I use chrome.  Normally this would mean, "just use chrome," but no matter what browser my PCs use, they have the invisible map problem too.  All the tokens are still present in the firefox case. I am using Windows 7, Firefox 20.0, and Chrome 26.0.1410.64.
1368082275
Gauss
Forum Champion
I could use some clarification. How many PCs are involved? Are you trying both Firefox and Chrome on all PCs involved?&nbsp; Could you go to&nbsp; <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> and report back what you get except for the IP address?&nbsp; Thanks - Gauss
There were 4 PCs who all had this problem tonight.&nbsp; I had all the PCs try firefox and chrome, and it in neither browser could they see the map layer. If I added in any new map layer elements they could see those, however. Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Screen Resolution: 1600 x 900 Web Browser: Firefox 20.0 Browser Size: 1600 x 754 Color Depth: 24 bit Javascript: Enabled Flash Version: 11.7.700 Cookies: Enabled
1368092925
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, to clarify: the map is not visible to any computer or any browser? I thought you had said it was on chrome.&nbsp; Could you send me a join link? Id like to come take a look. - Gauss
Sorry, for clarification: For my PCs, it doesn't matter which browser they use they dont see the map layer.&nbsp; For me, as the GM, I only see the map layers when using chrome, and when i'm using firefox I see what all my PCs see (i.e. nothing).&nbsp; Thanks for the super fast response.&nbsp; Sending invite to join.&nbsp; Are you going to need GM privilidges?
1368127509
Gauss
Forum Champion
What Moses and I have determined: somehow a number of uploaded map images have been deleted. They didnt show up as deleted on Moses' computer because his browser was using it's cache.&nbsp; - Gauss
Problem resolved (between keyboard and chair). &nbsp;Thanks Gauss.