Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Shadows of Esteren] Looking for Players, Saturday Jan 17th at 1PM EST, New Players Welcome!

Shadows of Esteren is a medieval horror RPG by AGATE RPG a French company and I will be running the adventure Loch Varn. It is similar in many respects to Ravenloft and is heavily inspired by Celtic legends. For this particular game it will be geared for people who have not yet had an opportunity to play it or are just curious about it. Time is negotiable I can push it back earlier or later if need be. I will be uploading a liveplay video to youtube for this session. Due to the nature of the particular scenario I will be running we will be using characters with no backgrounds or names as they will be revealed later during play. I expect the session to last from 5-7 hours depending on the progress of the characters but I would like to finish this in a single session. At most it will take two sessions to finish. It is a very roleplaying heavy game with more emphasis on character interactions and investigations than actual combat. Book 0, Prologue is available for free on drivethrurpg.com but reading will not be required. The reason I am using premades for this adventure is two-fold, first it will be easier for those who have never played to learn the game and second it works better with this particular scenario. If you are interested please private message me your interest and experience in tabletop gaming. Im going to need at least three players for this to work. Requirements: *Good roleplaying skills *Interest in a medieval horror RPG that is more investigation based *A working mic and webcam *Google+ as we will be using google hangouts for this. *Cannot have read the scenarios in Book 0 Slots Available: Game Leader: Myself Slot 1: Slot 2: Slot 3: Slot 4: Slot 5:
*bump*
Sounds promising...wait to see if others will join before I agree
If i dont see more interest so far i have one other player interested in gaming saturday im going ot need at least 1 more for this to happen. I can probably run it with two but I dont want to make any promises about it.
Personally I am very interested in playing but being GMT+2 myself it would have to be a time that somewhat fits me.
What times would be good for you?
Any word?
times....after 6pm EST T/W/T/F