Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Thread Not Showing in Discussion Forum

Edited 1421195843
Paladintodd
KS Backer
We have a campaign and the Discussion Forum looks like this: But there is actually a second thread in there that is not showing up. I get notification emails when posts are made to that thread. I can view the thread when clicking the link and make updates that way, but I can't see it if I go to the campaign itself. Other players in the campaign can't see it either. Here is the actual thread: If I click the "Forum for Necesary Evil" in that second screenshot, it takes you to the first screenshot.

Edited 1421200918
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Paladintodd, do you have a LFG listing? The LFG forum and campaign forum are in two different places. One is for your current players and the other is a public forum for people to talk to you about the LFG post and about recruitment.
Yes, have a LFG, but that's not it. The thread is in neither place. Mentioned it to my group and now it's working. The only change, they claim, is that the first post in that thread was deleted. The player went in, undeleleted it, and now it shows up.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Paladintodd, I would expect if the parent post got deleted, it would stop showing up. That's expected behavior. What's not expected is that it's not closing the thread so people can still post in it! I'll have to take a look at that. Thanks for pointing it out.