Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Token Pack - Centaurs, Gnolls & Ratmen!

Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Hello fellow Roll20...ians? Rollians? Rollers? Fellow Virtual Tabletop lovers! Firstly, I apologize for the long absence; I've been quite busy this past year with many projects including this token pack, a couple of modules that may or may not see the light of day, a video game, and a baby who should be born any minute in the next 9 days! On to why we are here. My new token pack has gone live and I would love to hear what you guys think! <a href="http://tinyurl.com/mkaqdxb" rel="nofollow">http://tinyurl.com/mkaqdxb</a> I had been working on a female pack (Coming next) but I took a detour to work on some Gnolls for my own Roll20 campaign and that turned into "Oh it'd be cool if this was a pack; let me add some Ratmen...and Centaurs!" so here you have it! I say this every time, but it bears saying, I am incredibly grateful by all the support I get from this community. You guys are THE best people on the Internets Web Tubes. I appreciate all your support from buying my packs as well as your feedback and all the private messages you send me (Don't hesitate to keep sending me those, I love hearing from you all either publicly or privately!) Well, if this posts gets any longer it will have to split into volumes; I'll be checking at least once a day so do leave me your comments! Fernando
Greg Taylor (Greytale)
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Great looking pack Fernando! Congrats on all fronts!
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Always glad to see you release a pack, your artwork is spectacular. Hope all goes well with the birth and you and your partner have a healthy, happy child! Be sure and pass on your artistic flair :)
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
These are phenomenal! Excellent artwork! Congratulations on the new addition to your family!
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for all the comments, compliments, support, and well wishes! It's an exciting and scary new adventure my wife and I are embarking on (First baby if that wasn't obvious by now) but it's extremely excited! Alan: I hope she's artistic too! My wife is an art major and I'm self-taught but we both have artistic leanings; hopefully we are passing that on! What I can tell you for sure is that she's a little nerd in the making. She's going to be into tabletops, videogames, programming, etc. for sure! :)