Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

there should be a map but its just grid paper pt.2

I made a post last night about how the screen was just grid paper. I should have probably mentioned i was 3 maps into a friends campaign and everyone else could see it. Please help
1421537890
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Johnny. I recommend trying the steps from the wiki: Solving Technical Issues I apologize if that looks like a "canned" response, but it is often a great first step to solving problems. If that doesn't help, please post back with your findings and I'm sure it will get resolved.
1421606700
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.