Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Players hiding/showing card decks - bug or feature?

I use card decks from which players can draw for their spellbooks, and I just found out this last session that players can hide/show the decks for everyone. Is this how card decks are supposed to function?

Edited 1421609586
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Gozer the Gozerian said: I use card decks from which players can draw for their spellbooks, and I just found out this last session that players can hide/show the decks for everyone. Is this how card decks are supposed to function? I guess you could say the card decks are handled just like a "real-life" card deck at the table. "52 card pick-up" anyone? The bad, player's can show/hide deck for everyone. The good, all they can do is show/hide the deck for everyone... Cards in hand or "in play" stay. I suppose this is the way the decks are designed...?
Yes, it's not really a problem per se. Any player can always just re-show them, I was just curious if that's how it's supposed to work.