Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Card decks, Alphabetical sorting?

OK so here's the deal. For my pathfinder game i've made spell-card decks. Problem is its hard to see the small previews of the cards (i know you can click to enlarge but when there is over 100 cards in Wiz/Sorc 1st level spells alone it gets frustrating). Is there any way to sort them Alphabetical, or even give a List format w/o the image? Is this a option, or would it be better to suggest this in the Suggestion Forums?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Dustin. No, you currently can't sort your cards... I think there's a trick where you create your deck in the order you want, duplicate it and never shuffle shuffle that version. There is a suggestion for more features Enhanced Card Deck Features and (shameless plug) Allow text inside Card Decks
lol thanks Vince ill check those out :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Dustin C. said: lol thanks Vince ill check those out :) I feel you pain. I've tried to make use of different types of decks in our Pathfinder game. As flexible as the system is, there are still some rudimantary features that would be nice to have.