Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Weird Error in Character Journal

Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm trying to set up journals for my players. Problem is, one of them isn't showing up as available (in the View or Control fields) and instead another Roll20 member (and friend) who is not subscribed as a player. Very weird. Not sure what to do about that. Hoping it fixes itself in time, or I may kick the missing player and re-invite them. Thoughts?
Gold
Forum Champion
if the player has never entered the game table, they won't show up in your View or Control fields until they do. Even if they're a member of the campaign, they still need to click "Join Game" one time and enter the table to become visible on those fields for the GM.
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll try that. Still doesn't explain why someone who hasn't been invited and isn't a registered player is on the list though. Weird.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Tom, if you've ever made your join link public, maybe by posting it in another game where your friend was around, it's possible they clicked on it by accident and joined. Make sure as Gold suggested that your player has logged into the app at least once. Let us know if that resolves your issue and if not we'll dig deeper.
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Will do, Steve.