Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Do we have more bubbles yet? if so how?

As can be found at the following link, at some point more bubbles were suggested - and I'd like to know if that's a thing we have yet. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/119465/ammo-coun" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/119465/ammo-coun</a>...
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Julix, there isn't an option to add more than the three bubbles currently. I'd strongly encourage you to support this suggestion with a vote. As developers we put a high value on your input and the features that are most important to our users.

Edited 1421785516
Sweet! Thanks, I could only find the old one in the archive. Also: Do you know who I can send a digital thank you hug for the folder-like thing we have going on the dev server now? It's awesome! I need a name, or you to hand on my gratitude for me.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Julix said: Do you know who I can send a digital thank you hug for the folder-like thing we have going on the dev server now? It's awesome! I need a name, or you to hand on my gratitude for me. How about the 183 users that voted on the suggestion? =)
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Brian's right, it was the top voted suggestion and we take the community's opinion very seriously. We're gamers too, concerned with what makes the best game experience for everyone.
I was one of the voters too, I just meant who actually implemented it... but I guess since you're a team it doesn't really matter! You're all awesome to me! :) Thanks a bunch
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Riley and I are the app developers. We both worked on folders, though he is the Jedi to my padawan.