Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

From the developers

picture Is broken, will check out the live stream though
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Jahn. Can you explain what you mean by picture broken and which live stream are you referring to?

Edited 1421887104
Sure, the right column, under the title latest from the dev team, the picture of the signpost is gone, shows a broken picture icon. It links to the roll20 youtube channel, saying join us for a live stream. I have reloaded the page several times and still no picture. sorry, i should have filed this under bug reports, I just restarted my browser and it is still broken under the home tag.
Jahn Y. said: Sure, the right column, under the title latest from the dev team, the picture of the signpost is gone, shows a broken picture icon. It links to the roll20 youtube channel, saying join us for a live stream. I have reloaded the page several times and still no picture. sorry, i should have filed this under bug reports, I just restarted my browser and it is still broken under the home tag. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.

Edited 1421888536
Will do, I had it up until 4 pm cst, then it disappeared. Started roll20.net in IE, no add ons, virgin run of IE, not my preferred browser, av disabled, picture is still showing broken icon.
I was able to replicate the issue. While my AdBlock is normally off on Roll20, I turned it on, then off again and the image did not restore and remained broken like you saw. I attempted to clear my cache and reload, but the image did not return. I went into the backend of the system and re-uploaded the image. I can now see the correct image. Please try check again and let me know what you see. If your Adblock is still disabled, you should be able to refresh and see the image.