Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5E Saturdays at 5 PM PST Looking for players.

A Ship! The first ship that has made port in over 2 weeks. I dread what may have happen to the others...Pirates have made the Moonlit Isle their home, and turned off the fires at the lighthouse. No doubt any ship that makes it past the Bay of Teeth are getting ambushed by the pirates. any attempts the local guards have made to take the Island have failed, and the town just cant spare anymore. a request for reinforcements has been made, but that could take months...whats worse yet, people have been going missing down by the docks, I guess plundering the wrecked ships wasn't enough for those filthy pirates, at least, i hope it was them...maybe one of the folktales of the bay are true? Maybe they're really are monsters in the Black Bay! Nay, those stories are for children and fools! And now i hear tales of something haunting the black grave? These be dark times, dark times in the Black Water Bay. Perhaps the survives on that boat will be our saving grace? after all they did defeat the pirates and make it past once? Their heroics have even inspired others to join them.... What will become of Black Water Bay? what Lurks Beneath The Black Water? What Haunts The Black Grave? Are you brave enough to find the answers to these questions? Hello all i am looking for a couple players to join my campaign. We have only played two sessions, but unfortunately several players had to drop for various reasons. I am looking for dependable, mature players looking to enjoy a (hopefully lengthy) campaign of D&D 5E and not just try and BEAT IT . The campaign features equal parts role-play, and roll-play, so one denominational characters are not for this game. Sessions will require players to think, use their wits, and interact with the world. (Not just try and kill everything that looks different than you) YES, there will be combat, plenty of combat! But it will be hard, requiring players to stop and think about a fight before it actually happens, deciding how/when to attack, and if the group can actually handle said fight (because not every fight can be won with sword and shield) The world is open sandbox style with the players backgrounds and actions shaping the world as they go. you will only get as much out of the game as you put into it, remember that. Currently the group is at level 2 Dwarf (War) Cleric Human Wizard Human Warlock Half-Elf Bard Would like 1 to 2 more players with unique background that can add depth to the story, and be fleshed out to add a great experience for the whole group! We use Skype for voice, no video. Standard Ability Scores 15,14,13,12,10,8. Equipment from class/background only, extra starting gold awarded for background. Max starting health for first and second level. (trust me, you'll need the extra Health) New players are welcome, as long as you have the drive to learn the system, but fair warning, this is going to be more on the hard side, and i will not Backseat GM for my players to keep them alive. If you have read all of this and are interested? please let me know, our next game is on Saturday! I look forward to playing with you! -D (If you message me asking me a question to something i have already answered here, i will probably not respon d)
Bump
Sounds interesting. If you still want another player, I'd be happy to join.
Interested if I get to kick some booty for booty.
Love to try and join a campaign. Still new but a quick learner
Looks interesting. I might submit a CE barbarian (who has enough intelligence and self preservation instinct not to be lolrandumb) if he doesn't get into another campaign I'm looking into, otherwise I'm going to look into making a CG paladin.
Hi can i ask What time zone are you in and what time are you playing at
Need to know dates and times and I will probably join, lots of 5E exp.
It's in the title, Saturdays 5PM PST
My friend and I are looking to join our first roll20 campaign. It sounds like maybe your group could use a rogue and/or fighter. I think we'd make a good team!
skype message sent
I'm unfamiliar with the game, but I'm a fairly quick learner and if you want a detailed character, I can definitely provide. Would love to be either a ranger/rogue type or a warrior, whichever you think would serve you better. Again: if you want players who can invest in their character's story, I would love to have a chance. Thanks!
Im relatively new to the D&D game but have been playing for a few months and would love to join you guys. I know that since im new and inexperienced that im not that great of a pick but would enjoy the chance to play with you. Please consider me and thank you for reading
If you're still looking for players, I'd be willing to join. I've only really DMed 5e and don't get a chance to play.
If you've still got space I would be interested in joining. Probably LN Human Paladin Soldier background, going down the oath of vengeance path.
I'm also looking to join. I'm very new to the game.

Edited 1422137409
This sounds interesting, Are you still looking for new people?
I would love to join you guys! I am a new player and have only played once or twice in the past. I am willing to learn and wouldn't want to be babied through it. I am willing to play any class.
id like to join. with 0 experience in this game. 0 know how. and 0 sense of what the hell is going on. will be fun.
Let me know if you need another. I have 9 Years of D&D and this sounds so amazing. The feel of pirates and Role play is what I so have been wanting. I hope to hear from you.

Edited 1422210293
Since I'm looking for a group, I suppose I could join if there's room. I have 2 years of experience with 3.5, Pathfinder, and Legend System, and I'm looking to join a 5e group. I have a couple of characters prepared, but one in particular using either this homebrew class or this homebrew wizard archetype (I like the former more, but the latter is easy to handle using roll20 sheets) if you'll allow it, and a custom background (Guild Mage. Basically Sage proficiencies and gear with the Guild Artisan's feature). He's adventuring in search of magical artifacts for his guild to research and treasure to sell for funding. He has a little bit of adventuring experience, having worked with some members of the thieves' guild to retrieve a powerful scroll for a client, who tried to kill them and then teleported them halfway across the continent. A few years have passed since then, and his adventuring skills are a bit rusty.