Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds Tabbed Character Sheet Guide Now Live

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have created a Guide for the Savage Worlds Tabbed Character Sheet . It's similar to the D&D 5e and the Pathfinder Guides. It includes a section to capture wishlist items, etc. So, y'all feel free to review it and modify it if you see something that needs to be fixed/corrected. Feel free to add to the wishlist, too. If you don't feel comfortable updating/modifying the wiki you can also just let me know and I'll make sure it gets updated appropriately. Thanks for all the kinds words and encouragement you all have given me.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
GV THAT is quite an accomplishment! Your character sheet is over the top and now the guide. Wow. I might have to steal some of the "style" used in your sheet and the guide. I really like the Planned Enhancements & Wishlist That's something every sheet on roll20 could use. Do you ever sleep? Thanks for contributing!
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
LOL - Thanks Vince. If I'm not mistaken, you created the Pathfinder Guide and I borrowed from you quite heavily. =) As for sleeping? About 4 hours a night. LOL
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Must drink more coffee...