The saying goes that “something” can’t be born from “nothing”, but that’s only a hypothetical statement. In recent scientific studies, there have been cases where “subatomic particles” have been born from what is deemed “nothing”; A scientific “vacuum”. And these “subatomic particles have the ability to be suddenly converted into energy, and this energy can disappear as quickly as it can appear. Concepts such as “gravity” and “mass” are born from this principle. In short, “something” can be born from “nothing”, and “nothing” is equivalent to “possibilities”. The Idea of “subatomic particles” is not restricted only to the field of space, but it happens all the time on our own planet, within our daily lives… Within My Little Tulpa , the psychic energy that some obsessive Bronies have can be manifested in the form of “Tulpas”. They are beings or objects created through the sheer spiritual or mental disciplines of their Users. When they punch an object, things can be destroyed. In other cases, they can store their energy within objects, such as swords or guns. Though partially residing within their User’s minds, they can take the form of mundane objects such as dolls, playing cards, boats, cars, locks, or even words. Some of these manifestations have the ability to attack others. Some are small and move in large swarms. Some can even become parts of one’s body. And those that can see these Tulpas with their mind’s eye are called “Tulpa Users” Tulpas adhere to the following rules: 1. While most Tulpas are formed with their own sentiency and thoughts, they must always act according to their User’s wishes or commands. 2. Tulpas can only be affected by other Tulpas. 3. When Tulpas are injured, their Users are also hurt. 4. Being formed of their host’s consciousness, When a Tulpa User dies, their Tulpa disappears with them. 5. Consequently, when a Tulpa is “destroyed”, their Users die. 6. A Tulpa’s power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The closer a Tulpa is to their User, the more powerful it is. But the farther away the Tulpa goes, the weaker it becomes. 7. Therefore, there are such things as “smart” or “stupid” ways to use one’s Tulpa. 8. Tulpas can be inherited. 9. A Tulpa User can have only one Tulpa. 10. Depending on the User, a Tulpa has the ability to change or evolve. Good Grief, what the heck am I looking at ? My Little Tulpa ("MLT" from here on out) is the most fabulous crossover nobody asked for: My Little Pony and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, a combination that goes together like frosted cake and Goldschläger! In MLT, players take on the role of Tulpa Users (or "Tulpamancers"), individuals (most likely "Bronies") who have obtained a "Tulpa", a spiritual guardian that serves as a reflection of its User (alternatively, with permission they may play as a practitioner of "Uma no Ken", an ancient martial art powered by positive thinking and "Yujo" energy). These Tulpa Users must team up on a global campaign to stop the reawakened vampire lord HASBRO from taking over the world. Along the way there'll be plenty of action, posing, weirdness, fandom in-jokes, references to that one episodes of MLP where that thing happened, fabulosity, high camp, and a slew of enemy Tulpa Users under Hasbro's control with the sole goal of destroying the party with their own weird powers. I love MLP! But what's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (JJBA for short) is a long-running manga series by Hirohiko Araki, centered around the descendents of the Joestar family and their ongoing battles against the supernatural. It's also a story about solar-powered kung-fu, an immortal vampire with terrible taste in fashion, killer squirrels, aztec fitness gods getting shot out of volcanoes, psychic ghosts that punch people 1000 times, sweet pompadours, and posing. Lots and lots of posing. Unlike other manga, JJBA does not follow a single character named "JoJo", but is instead divided into separate parts that each follows a different character, all unified by their Joestar blood and the nickname of JoJo. While nearly a 30-year-old cultural institution in Japan, it has only recently come to the states with any success via the streaming of the anime adaptation started in 2012 by David Production. You can find it here if you want a good idea of what kind of things to expect from this game, though if you're strapped for time I'd start with Stardust Crusaders, as it introduces the "Stand" system that Tulpas are based off. What system are you going to be using? While I was planning to go with FATE Core given JoJo's knack for silly Deus Ex Machina's and wild puzzle-fights, but found it a bit too much work to assemble from scratch. As such, we'll be using Savage Worlds and its Super Power Compendium for the game. Some elements of Fate core (pretty much the aspect system) have been introduced in as well. A pamphlet listing rules modifications and instructions for character creation will be released when the game is good to go. I'm so hyped! When are you planning on running this? How many players do you need? Should I be concerned about lewdness? MLT is aiming to be a weekly game played at 12pm MST on Sundays . As GM, I'll be hoping for 4 to 6 players, though I can do upwards of 7. Due to being in-part a parody of the pony fandom, some risque humor is likely to show up. As such, this game is recommended for players 16 or over . Sorry kids, but I'm sure there's a fun, clean pony game on Roll20 right now just waiting to immerse you and your unique OC in the magical land of Equestria (I'd run one myself if I wasn't sidetracked by more absurd stuff like this). Anyways, this is just to test the waters and see if there's a market for a game this comically niche.