Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Old School D&D One-Shot! - The Mobius Strip: neighborhood bar & grill & bar & grill & bar & grill & bar & grill &...

Hello! I am looking for 4 to 6 players for a one-shot on Saturday, January 24th at 6:30pm CST. What i'm trying for is something a bit more collaborative than the standard D&D game. Individual character or party goals would do well, and the story is whatever you guys do. Whether you explore everything you come across, focus on one thing the entire time, or even just get paid and leave, that is what the story will be. Character creation is a snap, and so will be done at the beginning of the session. All you need is some idea of who you'd like your character to be. The rest can be taken care of in short order. Broad character archetypes, and a skewed, slightly overactive sense of humor would be great. As for session length, that's largely up to the group. Generally when we lose 33-50% of the group is when we call it quits. If that happens two hours in, that's fine. If it happens six hours in, i'd be equally fine with it. Skype is the preference for voice communications, and you should have some kind of microphone. It doesn't have to be anything special, just a way for us to hear each other. Roll20 is the preference for character sheets, although i can get you a pdf if you prefer. Hope to hear from you.
Which edition will be played?
My friend and I are looking to join a game around that time. We're both new to Roll20, but I'm still almost-new to D&D.
I'm up for a game
This sounded like fun and I am sad that I missed it! How was it? Will you do it again?