Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Today, all my images are Gone! WTF?

So, I open my campaign that I have been building for over 100 hours in preparation for play, and today all the imagery is GONE... I have exited and reloaded several times, and waited for hours before retrying... Nothing! What the hell is going on? All my Page titles are still there, but no images. The only things that show on my pages are the Fog of War tinting, and the Drawings and Text... No Images. I double-checked that I haven't over-run my Storage quota, and I've only used 11%... If all that work is lost (Character Journals, Pages, Macros, etc) I won't be coming back!
Update: On 1 of my pages, there is 1 token (that had not be formatted or linked to anything else).
There is a post on the Bug Reports & Technical Issues forum for this here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1534161/all-images-gone#post-1535802" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1534161/all-images-gone#post-1535802</a> . I believe it was started earlier today.
Thankfully, all the Character Sheets are present, but their Avatars are all gone, except the one that was most recently added...
Thanks Sean G.!
No problem.
1422056849
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Do your images show up in your library?