Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Back to 2 sandboxes running on dev.

Edited 1422136785
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I didnt want to post in Rileys post as it was for main only. On dev I have 2 sandboxes running again. It was only running 1 yesterday, and I made no changes, or touched the API. All I did was log in to the tabletop to get ready for the game in 2 hours, and it spun up 2 of them. One seems to be running but not responding to saves or changes (as when I save I only get one on ready chat message and only one reflects script changes). Eventually I get a Heartbeat timed out, infinite loop most likely culprit . message and on next save to restart it, then only one (thats the correct one) is there running. Somehow the ghost one spins up with it, works and then times out. But I do get 2 results from one roll, with different dice outputs until that 2nd ones dies. So its not duplicating the rolls its actually doing them twice in each sandbox. This is doing my roll one time after it saves.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I was getting duplicate !power macros yesterday on the Dev as well. For what it's worth...
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We're looking into the cause of this.
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No problem :) so far I've been lucky it hasn't struck during live game time, usually just when Im working on it for the coming game. And got a duplicate of my game incase it does so we can jump onto it.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
API Bugfix Update . Please post there for further assistance.