Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

About Bars

Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
So after getting my bars all set up before the last game, I (the GM) was totally surprised that instead of the red-yellow-green color scheme I had set up that all the players were seeing the heart, lightning bolt, and heart rate symbols on their token page. is there any way for me to update this across the board for all my players? Or is there a way to change these icons, or reassign them to different bars? I can't even seem to find a way to view the icons as a GM. Thanks!
Gold
Forum Champion
The color scheme you the GM set up, should appear (for everyone), on the actual bars, (Unless I'm wrong about this), once they have put in a CURRENT and MAX value for that bar. If you only put a Current value (say "3") then it will just show the number in the circle, "3". If you actually tell it you have 5 current out of 9 max, then it will show the bar with 5/9ths full. The little heart / lightning icons only appear in one small place. It's a place that most Players normally don't need to open or look unless they're doing something wrong... well not wrong, but less than ideal. If you double-click a token, you would see that little menu with those little symbols. But there is no need to double-click a token, normally. You only need to do it once, to set the Max value the first time. After that it's a bar with a bubble to do the math in. Players can do the addition-subtraction directly on the circle/bubble itself. Example, you can type -5 in the circle and it will subtract 5 from that value. When you're doing the math directly on the bubble, and seeing the bars, you wouldn't need to doubleclick the token and see those little icons you mentioned. Hope this makes sense & hope this helps. Feel free to ask again if this hasn't cleared it up.