Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

PF Statblocks for multi-casters

Edited 1422215089
Hey guys, I'm currently working on a mega PF stat-block importer and I'm having a difficult time finding test cases for existing multi-caster stat blocks. I'm thinking about creatures or NPCS from paizo products that have multiple SLA stats as well as spells known/prepared. Something like, or any combination there of. Ideal cases would have SLAs from several sources and perhaps levels in multiple spell casting classes. For example, a wizard 3/Magus 5/ Witch 4 or something equally strange. I'm looking for official Paizo statblocks though; be they copied from a PDF or existing somewhere hidden in the PRD. EDIT: Know that I'm just looking for statistics blocks, not any pirated content (because paizo is cool about statblocks). Just looking for difficult edge cases to run my generator against. I've done a good chunk of the high CR creatures from the bestiaries, but I haven't done many multi-class casters with odd stat-block conformaty.

Edited 1422216761
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Like this? I'm sure there are more there if you look thru the NPC's listed. Celestial Theurge (Human Cleric 3/Sorcerer 4/Mystic Theurge 2) You also might be able to do something with this; <a href="http://www.pathfindercommunity.net/home/databases/npcs" rel="nofollow">http://www.pathfindercommunity.net/home/databases/npcs</a>

Edited 1422219215
That Celestial Theurge is just what I'm looking for, thanks, if you find any more throw them my way. I'm looking for any statblocks that conform to the Pathfinder specification and look particuallary complicated as far as SLAs and other what nots. I might as well add confusing or multiple attack types with keywords 'or','and'. The more attack riders , the better ie: bite 1d20+14 (2d6+8/19-20/x4 plus burn and shadow touch) or 2 claws +14/+9/+5 (2d4+6/x3 plus wildfire) and stinger +10 (1d12/18-20) D20pfsrd and the PRD all follow this, but there's a ton of others which I don't have the time to comb through. Throw them my way as you find them :) !
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Ken, will your statblock importer script be able to create\add repeatable items to the Pathfinder sheet? I currently use Jason P's ( Pathfinder Statblock Import to Character Sheet Script ) This works rather well but it would be great if it could add\create repeatable items like attacks, spell-like abilities, spells, etc. Eagerly waiting to use your script...

Edited 1422561283
It does not import to a character sheet as Jason's does. Mine works similarly to Peter W. 's script but is more condensed and fully featured with pretty pictures. The intention of my script is to quickly create tokens that are ready for combat from a statistics block. Navigating a sheet to find an ability usually takes time given that the sheet system is slow and designed more for players. But yes, it actually lists out all iterative attacks, attack volleys, special attacks, attack riders, spell selections with links to the PFSRD in a condensed format of 8 or less token actions. It does this condensed by using a menu system. Attack-&gt;Melee-&gt;Longsword Attack-&gt;CMB Cleric-&gt;2nd-&gt;hold person Cleric-&gt;CL-Check Sorcerer-&gt;Concentration-Check Bloodline-SLA-&gt;2/day-&gt;glitterdust and so forth. I have a few GMs I know who are beta testing it with their groups and so far I've gotten good feedback, it hasn't failed to process a statblock yet from what they were using it for. I'll test it personally with my groups slowly as I work though a few areas to make sure it's up to snuff.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sounds promising Ken. Please keep us updated on your progress.